This demo allows you to run through Lesson 7.
Click on this button to sample the lesson:
Click here to learn about the other lessons:
For the text-to-speech option, please exit and re-open SentenceWeaver using Chrome, Firefox, or Safari.
Number of points needed to earn it:
Change number of trials until correct answer is shown (default is 6)
The Basic Prepositional Phrases Module consists of 6 lessons plus a placement test and post test.
The lessons cover:
A total of 62 exercises.
- over vs. under ("The circles are over/under the rectangle")
- behind vs. in front of ("The rectangle is behind/in front of the circle")
- in vs. around ("The square is in/around the circle")
- next to vs. between ("The circle is next the square/between the square and triangle")
- over vs. on vs. under ("The triangles are over/under the rectangle")
- A review lesson with a variety of prepositions (over, under, on, behind, front, in, around, next, between)