This demo allows you to run through Lesson 7.
Click on this button to sample the lesson:
Click here to learn about the other lessons:
Your browser does not support SentenceWeaver's text-to-speech feature.
If you'd like text-to-speech, please exit and re-open SentenceWeaver using Chrome, Firefox, or Safari.
Type in an external reward for the lesson trainee:
Type in the number of points (5-20) needed to earn the reward:
The Basic Sentences Module consists of 9 lessons plus a placement test and post test.
The lessons cover:
A total of 77 exercises.
- Simple Noun Phrases ("a triangle," "a circle"...)
- More simple noun phrases ("an arrow," "an oval")
- Plural nouns ("squares", "circles"...)
- A mix of singular and plural nouns
- Nouns with adjectives ("an orange diamond", "blue circles"...)
- Full sentences with "is" ("The triangle is green")
- Full sentences with "are" and "is" ("The rectangles are yellow")
- Sentences with prepositions ("The circles are over the rectangle")
- A review lesson