This demo allows you to run through Lesson 4.
Click on this button to sample the lesson:
Click here to learn about the other lessons:
For the text-to-speech option, please exit and re-open SentenceWeaver using Chrome, Firefox, or Safari.
Number of points needed to earn it:
Change number of trials until correct answer is shown (default is 6)
The Quantified Sentences Module consists of 6 lessons plus a placement test and post test.
The lessons cover:
A total of 68 exercises.
- Simple quantified noun phrases ("There are many/few/no triangles")
- Comparative constructions ("There are more circles than squares")
- Complex quantified noun phrases ("All/Both/Most/None/Neither of the circles are blue")
- Complex quantified sentences ("All the squares are blue except the ones on the bottom")
- Subtle differences between all and each ("All of the circles are in a rectangle" vs. "Each of the circles is in a rectangle")
- A review lesson