This demo allows you to run through Lesson 3.
Click on this button to sample the lesson:
Click here to learn about the other lessons:
For the text-to-speech option, please exit and re-open SentenceWeaver using Chrome, Firefox, or Safari.
Number of points needed to earn it:
Change number of trials until correct answer is shown (default is 6)
The Verbs I: Tense and Negation Module consists of 9 lessons plus a placement test and post test.
The lessons cover:
A total of 314 exercises.
- Present progressive tense ("The girl is swimming", "The boy is walking", "They are jumping")
- Simple past tense ("The girl swam", "The boy walked", "They jumped")
- Future tense ("They will jump")
- Habitual tense ("She swims every morning")
- Negated sentences ("The boy didn't run", "The girls don't swim", "The boy won't run", "The girl doesn't swim.")
- Time expressions ("yesterday", "on Fridays", "three years ago", "in two hours")
- A review lesson