This demo allows you to run through Lesson 7.
Click on this button to sample the lesson:
Click here to learn about the other lessons:
For the text-to-speech option, please exit and re-open SentenceWeaver using Chrome, Firefox, or Safari.
Number of points needed to earn it:
Change number of trials until correct answer is shown (default is 6)
The Basic Sentences Module consists of 14 lessons plus a placement test and post test.
The lessons cover:
A total of 82 exercises.
- Simple Noun Phrases ("a triangle," "a circle"...)
- More simple noun phrases ("an arrow," "an oval")
- Plural nouns ("squares", "circles"...)
- A mix of singular and plural nouns
- Nouns with adjectives ("an orange diamond", "blue circles"...)
- Full sentences with "is" ("The triangle is green")
- Full sentences with "are" and "is" ("The rectangles are yellow")
- Sentences with contrasting prepositions:
- over vs. under
- behind vs. in front of
- in vs. around
- next to vs. between
- over vs. on vs. under
- Sentences with a variety of prepositions ("The circles are over the rectangle")
- A review lesson