This demo allows you to run through Lesson 3.
Click on this button to sample the lesson:
Click here to learn about the other lessons:
Your browser does not support SentenceWeaver's text-to-speech feature.
If you'd like text-to-speech, please exit and re-open SentenceWeaver using Chrome, Firefox, or Safari.
Type in an external reward for the lesson trainee:
Type in the number of points (5-20) needed to earn the reward:
The Complex Noun and Adjective Phrases Module consists of 7 lessons plus a placement test and post test.
The lessons cover:
A total of 96 exercises.
- Noun with adjectives ("the green triangle")
- Conjoined adjectives ("a blue and white square")
- Comparative and superlative adjectives ("the bigger triangle," the biggest squares")
- Nouns with modifiers ("the squares in the middle", "a square with green and blue spots")
- Negated adjectives ("The triangle is not green")
- Pronouns: it and they
- Full sentences with "is", "are", "have", and "has" ("The squares have green and blue spots")
- A review lesson