This demo allows you to run through Lesson 6.
Click on this button to sample the lesson:
Click here to learn about the other lessons:
Your browser does not support SentenceWeaver's text-to-speech feature.
If you'd like text-to-speech, please exit and re-open SentenceWeaver using Chrome, Firefox, or Safari.
Type in an external reward for the lesson trainee:
Type in the number of points (5-20) needed to earn the reward:
The Coordinate and Comparative Constructions Module consists of 7 lessons plus a placement test and post test.
The lessons cover:
A total of 114 exercises.
- Sentences with co-ordinate noun phrases ("These are a blue circle and a red rectangle")
- Co-ordinate sentences ("The circles are over the rectangle and the triangles are under the oval.")
- Comparative sentences ("The circle on the left is smaller than the circle in the middle.")
- Negated comparatives ("The circle in the middle is not as big as the circle on the top.")
- Comparatives with possessives ("The triangle's stripes are wider than the square's stripes.")
- Comparatives with reduced relative clauses ("The triangle over the square is farther from the circle.")
- Full sentences with is/are, have/has, and do/does ("The squares has more spots than the triangle does.")
- A review lesson